- Connect Cyber ExerCycle controller to the PC.
- Start the LITE setup utility.
- Click on the CONNECT button.
- Set the maximum speed to define your exercise effort . The pedaling speed is proportional to the speed in the game. For real world effort, use 185 rpm setting.
- Click on the JOYSTICK MODE button to save the new settings.
- Close the setup program.
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC_LITE.
CEC_KIT_LITE_PC does not include a joystick. The controller provides pedaling feedback (forward only). In game steering and other controls are done with a secondary game controller or keyboard which require their own configuration.
As the sensor detects pedalling action, it translates it to joystick output within the game. The output is proportional to the pedaling speed.
Please note; it takes a minimum of 1 full crank rotation to update the controller output. Constant pedaling will create smooth output.